Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas (Part 2) Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It has been quite sometime since my work bench was this bare. Usually, there is some sort of project going on.



Lack of an on going project has allowed me space to put up a Christmas Tree.



I've recieved a lot of Christmas Card.



Are you ready to see whats in the package? I sure am!

S

P

R

O
N

G




I'll never figure out how FaeX gets such a large item into their shipping containers. Turns out that this package wasn't addressed directly to me. In fact it was addressed to Clara Pamplemouse and Miranda P. Ixie , in care of me. Looks like this is my next project, a combination coffee shop and book store.



I'll definitly be calling in the Phist Bros. to help with this. Guess I'd better look over the plans and figure out where to start.

If I don't see you before, have a Happy New Year!





No comments: