Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas (Part 1) Christmas Eve Day



Hi there. I'm on my way to the FaeX office. As you can see we've got a pretty "big" snow storm going on. FaeX has a package for me, but can't deliver it due to the storm. I've decided to go pick it up, especially since it is tagged to be opened tomorrow, on Christmas Day.



The storm has ended and I'm on my way home with the parcel. While I was in town, I decorated my Jeep for Christmas.



I'm really getting into the Holiday spirit this year. What do you think of my hood ornament?



Do you remember Miss Fahren Hite, the owner of the Tin House? She made me a beautiful ginger bread house, as thanks for building her unique home.


Stop by tomorrow, when I open my package. I have no idea what's in it, but I'm anxious to find out.

No comments: