Friday, December 17, 2010

The Tin House (Part 6)



Hi! You got here just in time. A few minutes later and you would have missed meeting Tarin.



He's just now coming off the room, after installing fire proof shingles. Hope you're not afraid of spiders. I always like using Tarin to do the roofing. It takes him about a quarter of the time it would take me. Plus, he's really professional. Tarin usually doesn't say much to strangers. So many people runaway from him, that he feels unwanted.



I've built and installed a railing at the top of the stair case. Most of the work now, is detail work. Some of the paint needs to be touched up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later the same day.

There was a Thunder Storm in the area this afternoon. A strange feeling came over me,and I thought an all metal house could be very susceptible to lighting strikes.



Thats when I put a Lighting Rod on each end of the house.



I'm just doing some clean up, in preparation for turning the "Tin House" over to the owner. I still haven't a clue as to whom that owner is going to be.



After I empty this trash can, I'll be done.



Hope, I'll be seeing you on my next project.

No comments: