Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Taelyn was so happy about the work I'd done on the Lighthouse, that he gave me a boat for Christmas.


I loaded the boat into my jeep and headed for a fishing spot that my Dad had told me about.



It was a long trip, but I was pretty excited about trying out the boat.



The boat was easy to handle and I had it in the water in short order.



It was nice to be fishing again. I'm going to have to take more time for this kind of activity.



Excuse me, I think I just got a bite.


"Darmit"! You caught me. The boat drifted to far away from the camera. The lakes are all frozen around here, and this was the only way I could test out my boat.


A great philosopher once said "Give a man a fish and he will have a meal. Teach a man to fish, and he will find a thousand ways to avoid working". At least that's what I think he said.

I'm going back to dreaming of catching a five pound Bass. See you later.

No comments: