Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Light House (Part 9) "TheTower of Taelyn"

I've been very busy lately. For some reason I've gotten a rash of "service calls" (but that is a different story). Also, there have been a great many request for me to put up Christmas lights on the various houses.

Taelyn has become a little impatient with the progress on his lighthouse. Dad decided that he and the Phist bros. would complete the job. Actually, I think Dad may be a little bored with not being more active.



I turned the key over to Taelyn, which made him very happy. I also asked him to give you a tour.

.......................................................................................

Taelyn: Welcome to my new home. Come on in and I'll show you around.



This is the first floor, and will be the kitchen/dinning area.




I'll have this very nice fire place on the second floor. This will be my living room.



The third floor will be my bedroom. If you don't mind, I'll carry my mattress up on the way upstairs.



C.J. added this trapdoor to the beacon house catwalk.



That concludes the tour of the "Tower of Taelyn" (I think that is what I will call it). I hope you enjoyed it and will stop by once all the furniture is in place.

No comments: