Sunday, December 14, 2008

Clean-up and Misc.

After completion of the lighthouse, it was time to clean up the work bench.



So I got out the front loader.



Heavy equipment sure speeds up a clean up chore.





At Pixielated Builders we try to save all usable materials for future applications. The items in the truck will be sorted and may find a home on a new project.

********************************************************



Well, as usual a new job has come up. Actually it is a complete remodel project. Sometime ago my Dad built a special structure for a little girl . It was a barn for the young lady's pet unicorn, UNI. I don't know what happened to the unicorn, the barn now belongs to Miss Hitty.

I meet with Miss Hitty, she seems like a very special lady.



We discussed some of the options. As you can see, it will take a lot of work to convert this to a home suitable for Miss Hitty.



Miss Hitty had some ideas and plans. I'm going to take them home and study them. I think we'll be able to do a nice remodel job for Miss Hitty

No comments: