Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Home for Miss Hitty (Part 3) and more:

Hello there. Have you grow some since the last time I saw you? Just joking.



Dad got this new piece of equipment. I'm not to sure what we'll use it for. The adjustments are a little difficult for me to use. Looks like the Phist Bros. will be using this more than I will.



We are starting to put the siding on Miss Hitty's house. The decision was made to use sheets of siding. That should speed up the process quite a bit.



The "boys" lift the siding into place, while I check the inside alignment.



What do you think of their new outfits? The gloves were their Christmas present from me. It worked out very well. Next Christmas, Wright will get a blue glove and Lefty a white one. It is nice that the gloves are sold in pairs.



A few nails and this piece will be done.



Taelyn has invited me over to see the New Years fireworks from the "Tower of Taelyn". I think there are too many Holidays at the end of the year. We just don't get a lot of work done.

*****************************************

Taelyn decided not to stay up to greet the new year.



As you can see there was a problem with observing the fire works. My advice is look for a dark place for such an activity.



Well never the less, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" AND BEST WISHES FOR THIS YEAR.

No comments: