Friday, March 7, 2008

Auntie Devika's Boarding House (Part 5)

C Pender here. It has been awhile since I last updated you on the Boarding House project. Sorry about that, but I've been busy arranging for Pixielated Builders next project.


Anyway, I stopped by the Maplewood today. From the look of things, Alonzo has been doing a great job. He has put Tarin back on the payroll and had him laying the carpet in the attic area.








I understand that he will also be doing the siding and probably the shingles also.


Devika has been spending a great deal of time, at the job site. She seems to be very happy with her apartment area.







Dee expressed some interest in what kind of view she will have from her windows.



We have little control over the final view. That will depend of course on it's final location at the "Tree House".



Before I left for the day, Tarin had started applying the siding. He is really an expert with those kinds of jobs.


The Phist Bros. seemed to be absent for the job site. When I asked Alonzo about them, he told me , that Lefty and Wright had taken some time off .They had been doing such a great job, that Ariel had given them a large bonus. The new found wealth was burning a hole in their "pockets?". I guess we'll find out what the blew the money on when they return.



No comments: