Sunday, March 16, 2008

Auntie Devika's Boarding House (Part 6)

Alonzo had Tarin putting on shingles when I stopped by today.





He is really "Quick".


The mirror and make-up light has been installed in the bathroom. Devika used it to smooth her hair. She usually isn't vain, but does seem to really care about her appearance when she is around Mr. Pamplemouse.

As I was leaving, both Dee and Alonzo waved at me from the balcony.



I almost forgot about the Phist Bros. They spent the bonus money Ariel gave them on getting a "make over".

Here's their before picture, (usually their backs are to you in all the pictures I have of them). That's Wright on the left and Lefty on the right.



This is their picture after the "make over". Maybe I'm wrong, but I think their new appearance has given them "swelled" heads.


A few more finishing touches and the Maplewood with be moving to the " Tree House".

No comments: