Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sea View 7 (Progression)

With Ariel's help in the financing of the Sea View, we are making a lot of progress. "Two men met on the street. The first asks the other, "How's business?". The second replies "I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger". Sounds like that guy is pretty busy, right? Well I have found some one that is even busier. How about an eight legs wallpaper hanger!





The whole crew has been concentrating on the first and second floors.


This is the finished kitchen.


The Bathroom is also complete .



Eris came by to check out her room in the loft area. Who would have thought that a purple hair pixie would like purple decor?


I've had to keep an eye on Taelyn, the little rascal is real curious about the loft. Per Ariel's instructions, I've told him not go up there, but you know Taelyn. Once the first and second floors are complete, the Phist Bros. and I can concentrate on the attic area.

J.R. Katscan has been hanging around a lot. He seems interested in what's going on. You would almost think this was his home.


The material for the loft just arrived. I'm interested to find out just what we are doing up there. Remember, I'll keep you informed, but not a word to Ariel!


Just a note: You may be wondering why all the doors and molding has been painted black. Simple, it's the only color the "Group" could agree on.

No comments: