Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sea View Part 8 (More Construction and Some Finished Rooms)

While we are waiting for more material to arrive for the attic, we got the appliances and cabinets installed in the kitchen.


The "Group" also got some furniture to try on approval, for the living room and dinning room.





We tried the furniture for effect and then moved it out to a storage area. We still have a lot of work to do and I did not want to take the chance on the new furniture getting damaged.

Since Taelyn and Tarin are not allowed in the attic (per Ariel's direction orders), I am running out of things for them to do. Luckily Taelyn has become more active with his "Fire Department" and has requested some time off. I'm thankful for that! It was getting to be a struggle to keep him out of the attic. He sure is a curious little guy.

Tarin is doing the shingling over the second floor porch. When he's finished with that, he is going to leave and do some Web Design work for a friend. He said he will be available for my next project.




Once, again Tarin did a great job. Eight legs are sure an advantage some times. I'm scared to think of how much trouble Taelyn could get into with that many appendages!

Ariel insisted on my covering the windows in the tower, just so Tarin would not see anything she did not wish him to see. She has also delayed the arrive of the attic material, until Taelyn and Tarin are no longer on the job site. Please remember, not a word to Ariel about anything I tell you about the attic remodeling!!! On occasions I gotten a frog in my throat, but I sure don't want to be one. No offence to any frog or toad, living or squished.

No comments: