Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Purrrfect Home (Part 8)

On my insistence the Phist boys apologized to Taelyn for pulling that "Board Stretcher" prank on him. I don't think Taelyn even realized that he had been duped. He said that he was"Sorry that he hadn't been able to find the Board Stretcher". I've known the brothers pretty much all of my life, and can honestly say that their behaviour has not been improving, lately. I wonder if this has anything to do with their appearing in this blog spot? It seems that some people react strangely when they reach any form of notoriety.

Taelyn set about installing the overhead light in the dressing room.








Surprisingly? , that did not go well!









Upon hearing the crash when the ladder fell, I dashed in to see what had happened. That ladder should get a job at the Rodeo, as it had hog-tied Taelyn faster then the record time for calf roping. Being unsure how bad Taelyn might be hurt, I yelled for Lefty to bring the "First-Aid Kit".







By the time Lefty arrived I was pretty sure there were no life threatening injures. Minor scrapes were about it. Application of a band-aid or two, would cover the situation. When Lefty reluctantly open the first-aid kit, I was stunned!






A bottle of Wild Turkey and a gun, were the only contains of the first-aid kit! Lefty explained that the "Wild Turkey" was for minor injures, and the gun was in case of major injures. It is not hard to figure out why Lefty and Wright had been hanging around the first aid kit, so much, lately. Wright arrived on the scene and tried to insist that Taelyn looked like he had major injures.



I confiscated the gun from Wright. Taelyn is going to be just fine. I'm just going to have to be very selective in picking jobs for him. Oh yes, I'll see what can be done about getting a more conventional first-aid kit!

No comments: