Friday, November 19, 2010

The Return of C.J.



Hi there! It's my understanding that my Dad has been looking for me. Well here I am.



I guess that I need to do a little explaining. Let's face it, I had some personal problems. Most of which were caused by the girl pixies. I've never considered myself to be a ladies-man, but those little girls were sure chasing me. They're all cute and cuddly, but I just couldn't decide which one I like the most. So! I left town.
.


I spent some time on the road with a carnival. Mostly I ran some of the games. It got boring after awhile. That's when I became a stunt rider.





Jumping canyons was much more exciting, but all so more dangerous. Some of my "away time" was spent in various hospitals, with various broken parts. Luckly, I am all better now.

I've had a long talk with my Dad, and am going back to work, building "specialized" homes for pixies. The first one will be made of fireproof material.

No comments: