Monday, November 29, 2010

The Tin House (Part 3)



This is the way the "Tin House" looked when I left the work site, yesterday.



This is the way it looked when I arrived, today.

Notice any thing different? After putting in a call to C. Pender Sr. (aka Dad), I found out the clients had made a visit to the house. He straightened up the job site, to make a better impression. He still is not prepared to give me any information on the pixie who is moving into the Tin House. Also, no input as to why the unusual fire proofing.

I did find out that this house is a "Habitat for Pixie's", project. Which means, I'm volunteering my labor on this house, the materials are being purchased with donations.

*******************************************


Later the same day.



As you can see, things are progressing. The front window and door are in and the trim is finished. Some of the base board and corner molding is also done. Once I get the second floor on, I can work on the "sprinkler system". The client really wants some fire prevention.

No comments: