Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Pumpkin Project (Part #3)

This new floor gives more headroom, but less flat floor space. I do think it is a large improvement from my first design.




I think that I've got a handle on the window problem also. It requires building some extra framing. The test on the old pumpkin seems to work. A trip to Norm's Dollhouse is in order, as I'm short on framing material. Think I'll visit the Pool again.



I decided to take the long way, since it is such a nice day. The scenery is really nice, also.





Strange, I feel like someone is watching me. Oh well, I'm relaxing, no time to worry about it.





Almost there. I sure have been enjoying these pool visits.



This is great! The pool is very quiet, think I'll take a little nap.



(Loud music from a boombox)



What!!



Where did this crowd come from?


Multiple female voices " Hi, C. J."



Why is it only crowded in this area of the pool?




I don't understand, but I'm going to get out of here!



I think I left my flip-flops, but I'm not going back.



Seems that I may have to start spending more time building and less time relaxing.

No comments: