Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Project (Part 4)

C.J. singing softly "This job is done" (to the tune of our day will come).



Still singing while putting the finishing touch on the last window.



Hi! I didn't hear you arrive.



I'm sure glad that this project is over. Doubt if I'll ever build another pumpkin house. There are just too many problems in the design of this type of structure.



I think the "Pumpkin House" came out pretty good. The true test will of course be what the customer thinks. Silvana is due here shortly, in fact here she is now.



C.J.: "Welcome, Silvana. What do you think of your pumpkin house?"

Silvana: "I am impressed! It really looks like what I wanted. Can we go inside?"




Silvana: "I'm sorry C.J., but it is so small inside. I'm afraid that my furniture will not fit. I am really sorry, the workmanship is great, but it just won't do. Could you possibly find a buyer for me?"

C.J.: "I'll see what I can do".





If you know of a pixie looking for a home, have them contact Pixielated Builders & Realty at the number listed on the "For Sale " sign.



***************************************************



Clara from the Coffee Shoppe called and asked if I could stop by.




When I arrived, Clara told my that she was in possession of the items I had left at the Pool, when I escaped the "crowd".



Clara is a real down to earth individual, and I asked her about the "pool crashers".



I got my life preserver and flip-flops, and some information that really embarrassed me. I've got some things to think over. Maybe I'll share Clara's insight, with you next time.

No comments: