Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Pumpkin Project (Part 2)

Some projects go easy, others hit a snag sometimes, but I've never run into a job where there is one problem after another. I managed to get a floor into the pumpkin, the problems are that it does not leave much head clearance and does not fit flush with the sides.



I don't like the way it will fit against the cut out section, either. I may end-up getting another pumpkin and starting over. The next problem appears to be fitting flat windows into a curved side.



That's it! I'm taking a break. A friend of mine is getting a swimming pool into shape for Summer usage. He told me to stop by when I got a chance. This is CHANCE! I'm going to load up my stuff and go relax by the swimming hole.



It was a long drive, but here is the gate.



My friend wasn't around, but had given me instruction on getting into the pool area. It looks pretty deserted.



I found a nice area and set up my beach chair, umbrella, and some liquid refreshment. This is really relaxing.



I spent about a half-hour in the sun. It was pretty bright and I decided to pack up and leave. I get sun burned very easy, and decided it was a wise decision.



It was so nice to relax, that I thought I would do a little 4-wheeling on the way home.





This has been Great!



I got an idea as I drove into the sunset. I'll let you know about it in my next entry.

No comments: