Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Lighthouse (Part 5)



Good Morning. I did not expect to see anyone this early. There must be a great deal of interest in the Lighthouse Project, as you folks seem to be coming by oftener. But, since you are here I would like to tell you about an idea my Dad has had.


Let me get my coffee cup, I'm a real "troll", without my morning cup of caffeine.


Dad wants me to take over the "business". He wants to semi-retire. He says that since I just graduated for M.I.T. (Miniatura Institute of Technology), that he thinks I'll do okay. He'll of course be around if I run into any problems. I'm going to give it a try. If "Pixielated Builders" looks a little different, it's because I'll be doing the Reports.



Darmit!


Darmit again!

Dad use to take all the photos. That's why he was never in any of the pictures. I've discovered that our camera has a timer. However, I'm experiencing a problem getting into position before the time expires.

Part of the problem appears to be my work boots. I trip on the laces when I try to hurry into position.
Hopefully, with non-lace shoes and some more practice, I'll do better next time.

No comments: