Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sea View Part 12 (The End ?)

I was on the job site ahead of the Phist Bros. J.R. Katscan and Robo-inspector had worked things out, and the Sea View had passed inspection. The safe had been removed from the tower room, but Ariel was still limiting access to the upper floor.

When Wright came through the kitchen door, I said "Goodmorning Wright, how are you this morning"?





Wright screamed and said, "Oh no! Ariel turned you into a frog! I swear Lefty and me didn't say a word about the attic to anyone!

I started laughing, as I watched my friend the frog hop away. "Ariel did not turn me into a frog. I just thought it would be fun to pull a joke on you. After the bad time you are always giving Taelyn, I felt you deserved it."

Wright of course was not amused. Jokes are always funnier when you are the Joker.

The Sea View will be leaving soon for the Tree House. Before it leaves I thought I would take some pictures of the final product.






I've got a smaller project to work on for a little while, it's a home for a pet. There are also three little girl pigs, that are looking for a "Pixielated Builders" special home.


Thank you very much for keeping Ariel from finding out I told you about the attic.

No comments: