Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Barn of a Different Color

A manila envelope arrived the other day. I contained a picture (drawn with crayon), a printed note and a stack of hundred dollar bills. It was from a little girl at the Tree House.



Kelsey said that she needed a house for her pet Una. Don't ask me what kind of critter an Una is. Her father had given her some money and permission to have a house built. I of course called him to verify. It's always a good idea to check thing out when dealing with the denizens of the Tree House.


The project was a go. Kelsey's father said what ever Kelsey wanted was okay. If the envelope money was not enough, just give him a call.


Here's how it turned out.







Kelsey picked the colors, of course. The "Barn of a Different Color" will be leaving for the Tree House.



I've been in contact with the VanSwyne Sisters about building a residence for them. I'm setting up an appointment to visit Norm' Dollhouse to show them some samples. I'll keep you informed.


No comments: