Saturday, October 18, 2008

AN UPDATE

Things have been pretty hectic, recently. I have had a rough time keeping up with everything that has been happening.

Mr. Thorne had called me, and Lefty, Wright and myself, had to respond to an emergency. I'm not sure what had happened, but it was necessary to relocate all of the Pixie's homes. When the crew arrived, there were no Pixies to be found, ANYWHERE! Except for Mr. Thorne. It looked as if the Pixies just dropped everything, and left.

When I have had occasion to move, I usually try and get rid of extemporaneous items. Since the Pixies left in such a hurry, we had to pack up everything. We had no idea what they wanted to keep or didn't want. The "Crew" made sketch's of the location of even the smallest items. Needless to say, it was very time consuming.

It is also political season, and of course Lefty and Wright are for different candidates. Surprise, surprise. So I had to listen to a lot of political talk.




We did never-the-less get the job done.



All eight of the structures are set-up, and awaiting the arrival of their owners. At the moment the lights are on but nobody is home.



Alphonso, Clara, Taelyn and Mr. Thorne had a meeting at the coffee shoppe. I guess they are trying to figure out how to contact the rest to the Pixies.

We (the crew), will be heading over to the lighthouse soon. It will be nice to be back on a simple construction job again. I got a WesternFae telegram today, and it appears that we will have a new employee, starting tomorrow.

I'll be seeing you at the lighthouse.

No comments: